HOW TO DECORATE WITH USED FURNITURE AND OBJECTS (II).










































Continuing the previous post. I was looking for a wall mirror to decorate the living room of my house on the beach. I looked in various antiquarians and my family's home and found nothing. One day I met an old friend and he offered me a wall mirror, chandeliers and some paintings he had inherited after the death of his grandmother. Immediately accepted. In the photo we see the mirror that was worn by time.























In addition to the natural wear and tear, the mirror had an old-fashioned patina paint and the mirror's back support had moisture and a lot of mold and mildew. With a thin piece of wood I made a new back support and started the process of removing the paint.




















My initial idea was to remove all the patina and make a new painting. However, after removing the patina I saw a very beautiful wood that with the residues of the patina gained an aged appearance and even of demolition wood. I loved it so .... I left it !!!







































Hanging a mirror on your wall can add depth and fascination to your space (here). The stains on the mirror gave him an aged look that pleased me. With the frame ready, the mirror was hung on the wall ..... I loved it !!!




















I had in mind another type of lighting for the beach house, but when I saw these chandeliers I was enchanted and immediately changed my mind. The photo shows 3 of the beautiful brass chandeliers I've won. Soon they will be in the right places.



























The beauty of this chandelier is indescribable. In addition to the beautiful brass design, the glass domes are decorated with delicate leaves and flowers.

































Chandelier already hanging in the dining room of the beach house.


I innovated and mixed styles.
Great pleasure in making yourself (DIY).
Ecologically correct action.
Decorate and personalize
Go ahead!!!


Em português (in portuguese).

Continuando a postagem anterior. Eu estava procurando por um espelho de parede para decorar a sala de estar da minha casa na praia. Procurei em vários antiquários e casa de familiares meus e nada havia encontrado. Um dia eu encontrei um velho amigo e ele me ofereceu um espelho de parede, lustres e alguns quadros que havia herdado após o falecimento de sua avó. Imediatamente aceitei. Na foto vemos o espelho que estava desgastado pelo tempo.

Além do desgaste natural pelo tempo, o espelho tinha uma pintura em pátina fora de moda e o apoio posterior do espelho apresentava umidade e muito bolor e mofo. Com um fino pedaço de madeira fiz um novo apoio posterior e iniciei o processo de remoção da tinta.

Minha ideia inicial era remover toda a pátina e fazer uma nova pintura. Entretanto, após a remoção da pátina visualizei uma madeira muito linda que com os resíduos da pátina ganhava um aspecto envelhecido e até mesmo de madeira de demolição. Amei assim....Deixei assim!!!

Pendurar um espelho na sua parede pode adicionar profundidade e fascinar ao seu espaço. As manchas no espelho lhe davam um aspecto envelhecido que muito me agradou. Com a moldura pronta, o espelho foi pendurado na parede.....Adorei!!!

Eu tinha em mente um outro tipo de iluminação para a casa da praia, mas quando vi estes lustres eu me encantei e imediatamente mudei de ideia. A foto mostra 3 dos lindos lustres em latão que eu ganhei. Em breve estarão nos lugares certos.

Indescritível a beleza deste lustre. Além do lindo design em latão, as cúpulas de vidro são decoradas com delicadas folhas e flores.

Lustre já pendurado na sala de jantar da casa da praia.

Eu inovei e misturei estilos.
O grande prazer em você mesmo fazer (DIY).
Ação ecologicamente correta.
Decore e personalize
Vá em frente!!!